Terms and condition
The Site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as name , mobile numbers and email address) and demographic information (and other information that is used by us to provide services. We use the customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information that he or she has requested regarding the Site or regarding services offered by us Contact information provided may be used to contact customers when necessary Demographic and profile data is also collected at the Site. Our online surveys ask visitors for contact information (such as email addresses) and demographic information. Your Information
2. WHAT WE COLLECT
When you register on Smart Zone, we collect some information about you, to complete your profile on Smart Zone. This may include some or all of the following:
- Information about your personal identity such as gender, age, preferences, likes, and dislikes etc.
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers etc.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
3. WE DO NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
4. WHY WE NEED WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons: (a) We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. We will only disclose this information as provided below. (b) We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you. We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to: (a) determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you. (b) comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement. (c) compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and (d) monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms of Service. We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to: (a) comply with our obligations under the law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
5. WHEN WE MAY NEED TO DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law (b) to conduct our business (c) to secure our systems and ensure the privacy of our users (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring, and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring, and storage. In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third-party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. Terms and condition
- Refund Policy SMART ZONEINDIA.COM takes every project (based on the services) very seriously and ensures that the same is handled in a professional manner and the client gets the result as per our promise to him. However, if you are not happy with the outcome, have gone through the Change Option, we do not entertain refund requests either you may like or dislike our designs and planning, reason being that we are a service provider. Transactions between you and Smart Zone shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to the laws regarding conflicts of law. Any litigation regarding this agreement or any transaction between customer and Smart Zone or any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to theseagreementor transaction shall be filed only in the Competent Courts of Jaipur alone and the customer hereby agrees, consents and submits to the jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.smart zoneindia.com- BUYER PROTECTION POLICY: We truly understand that any buyer trusts us solely and buys the product from our site. Hence, we take responsibility for any-satisfaction arising there-off. Once the payment is deposited and the project started, we, unfortunately, cannot cancel the order.
- 2. TERMS & CONDITIONS Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms"). By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. Legal definition In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers. Eligibility: You must provide true, complete and up-to-date registration information about yourself and agree to abide by these Terms. You must be legally capable to enter into contracts. Payment and Fees: The payment should be deposit in advance. Revised Option: After getting a plan from us if any change is required by you additional charges will have to pay by the customer if any commitment is not there. International Use: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside. You must comply with all local laws within the territories that you access the Sites.
Price and availability of products and services offered on the site are subject to change without prior notice. We provide information about the availability of products or services to a certain extent but you should not rely on such information. Smart Zone will not be liable for any lack of availability of products and services you may order through the site. Smart Zone sales analysts and representatives are not engineers and do not create or modify plans and designs on their own. They are only authorized to sell plans and services to Smart Zone's clients. Based on your requirements, qualified engineers and designers will produce and present the right plans or designs to you. Under certain conditions or for premium customers and solely at the discretion of Smart Zone, Smart Zone may allow direct interaction of clients with the engineering team. Building a residential or commercial structure is a complex process. Sincere efforts have been made to present architecturally sound plans and designs. The information contained herein is based on analysis and creativity of the Smart Zone staff. We, however, do not vouch for the accuracy or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred due to it & take no responsibility whatsoever for any material, financial, mental, emotional, a notional loss which may arise from the plans and designs above. Additionally, stock plans do not have a professional stamp attached. If your building department requires one, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed in the state where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping.
- DELIVERY POLICY
- Please note that smartzoneindia.com delivery commitment is subject to:
- Timely payments: A project is not considered to be void if the agreed upon / listed payments are not clear.
- Timely communication from the client: If required information for successful completion of the project is not communicated to us in a timely manner. Any delay or failure of the project arising out of such situations cannot be attributed to Smartzoneindia.com
- Completeness of information provided by the client: If the information provided to us is incomplete and/or complete information/scope of the project (service and/or product) is not provided at the beginning of the project, SmartZoneindia.com is not bound to maintain its delivery.
- SmartZoneindia.com will not make any compensation for the delay of delivery under any circumstances unless there is a special agreement signed or Committed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Smart Zone strives to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies. You need to be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. Smart Zone cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to our sites. If you have concerns in this regard, Smart Zone has other ways of obtaining and providing information. Normal mail, telephone, and fax facilities are available. Smart Zone Websites may contain advertisements and links to other websites operated by third parties. These links are meant for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party materials. Visitors to those sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices before disclosing personal information.
Transaction Security Guarantee
Smart Zone respects your financial privacy and we guarantee the security of all online transactions made with us. Transactions are secured are under strict global information security standards defined for organizations handling credit holder information.
In the event of a failed transaction, you should not worry as no amount is deducted from your credit or debit card. Failed transactions may be due to multiple reasons such as unstable internet connection and/or incorrect billing information provided. To avoid any disruption, please make sure that you have a strong internet connection once you have finalized your order and check that you have accurately provided the correct billing information. Should you encounter further difficulties in securing your payment, please feel free to contact us at +91 0141-2348072 and we will immediately attend to your billing concerns. Smart Zone listens. FAQ
- How do I find a specific planto meet my Specification? You can fill your needs on the home page of our site, you can put in the criteria you want or need. Once we find a plan that is closest to your needs, we will intimate you the availability of planthen you can purchase the plan and we will add that plan in your personal online bucket provided by smart zone. You can download or view your plan any time.
once you purchase the plan We will give you a customer id no. for your project and it will be used for any further communication.
- Will the plans meet my city’s building codes? Each state, city, and subdivision have their own set of codes and regulations that they have determined work best for their area. As Make smart zone plan are sold throughout the country, they meet national codes. However, you will need to take the plans to a government department to determine if the plans will meet local codes. If they suggest some changes you may consider our modification services
- Is there any way to know if a plan has been purchased and /or built in my area or city? We do not retain personal building information on the customers who have purchased plans from us due to privacy reasons. Normally when they have bought the plans, they move from the location where we have shipped. Even if we were allowed to offer such information, it's impossible to track.
- Do you offer a low price guarantee We guarantee to have the best online house plan prices in India. If, however, you find the identical plan online at a lower price, we'll happily match that price subject to the terms and conditions below. This low price guarantee, coupled with the industry's leading exchangeand upgrade policies, make SZI the best place to shop for home plans. Buy with confidence today.
- How is the square footage calculated? The square footage for a home is based on two points one is Built-up areaand another is total plot area.Built up area is total area of construction done and plot area is depth & width of total plot size Typically this would include any finished basement area. It does not include the garage, any porches or any bonus space.
- Can I make changes to my plan? Once you purchase the plan, we will make your personal online bucket and give space for text your requirements or to change.
We will go thru your text and will try to fulfill all your requirements. After discussions with you on comment box or phone calls, you have to pay charges each of changes in advance then we will adjust the plan according to your exact needs and make changes as you like, you can ask for 10 changes together.After that there will be again fixed mentioned charges for another 10 changes. Our prices will be shown on lump-sum basis and if after changes your built area increases by more than 10% then we will change the increased area accordingly.
- What modifications can I make through smart zone india customizationservice? With the expertise of smart zone ,you get a full spectrum of design-change options. They range from enlarging or reducing the total square footage of a plan to changing a roof line. Your choices also include adding, removing and relocating rooms, windows, and doors, as well as many other refinements and amenities. For 3d view changes there will beseparate charges for 5 changes.
- Can I customize my plan and change the type of exterior finish, for example,add tiling or other materials in elevation? Yes! You can change the type of any proposed exterior finish. Those that are featured on our website are suggestions only. Many of our customers choose to do so, whether for economical reasons or simply for personal preference. Note: There are some structural changes involved when conversion is in Elevation . It is very important that you have your plan modified if you decide to change the type of exterior finish.
- Is it possible to customize my plan for different types of foundations like slab, crawlspace, and pier? NO! Smart Zone customization service don’t offers a variety of foundations to accommodate diverse soil types and basement requirements.
- How do I get started Customizing my plan with Smart Zone customizationservice? It's never been easier! Here's our step-by-step process: Here is how the whole process works!
You select a plan whose layout you like. Note down the plan code and purchase the plan. Once you purchase the plan, we will open your online bucket and you can type your all needs so we will understand your requirements. We will assign a representative for your project and he/she will coordinate all your requirements. After discussions with you, we will adjust the plan according to your exact plot size and make 10 changes as you like. Our prices are based on per square feet of built area and if after changes your built area increases by more than 10% then we will change the increased area accordingly. Once the plan is finalized, we will give you dimensions.
- Can I use your customization service to modify my plans to meet local building code requirements? Unfortunately no. If any modifications are needed in order for your plan to meet local building code, you will have to work with a local engineer. Typically, these minor changes do not alter the design of the house, and therefore are permissibleunder copyright, regardless of which plan type you buy.
- How much does it cost to customize my plan? Once you've purchased your home plans and returned the customization checklist, our experts will determine the complexity of the work and send you an accurate cost estimate for your review.
- How do I proceed once I've received the modification cost estimate for Customization? sorry , we don’t make any construction detail or any kind of modification quotation. For that, you have to contact locally in your area.
- Issmart zone plan customization fees chargeable?
Yes. The customization of any plan is chargeable and it will be mentioned in payment condition.
- If I use smart zone plan customization service, is the customizationconsultation fee refundable? The customization consultation fee is deducted from the total cost of your modification order. If you choose not to proceed with the modifications, this fee is non-refundable.
- What is the turn-around time for Make My house plan customization service? The average turn-around time is 10-15 business days*, following the receipt of the customer's approval of any preliminary design modifications, if applicable. *excluding holidays and peak periods.
- What is the exchange policy? We want to make sure you get the house that is perfect for you.
We want to make sure you get the best house plan that meets your home design needs. We don’t exchange any plans Because they can be copied, reproducible masters, PDFs and CAD files are not exchangeable or refundable
- What are your shipping options?
We will send you concept plan by email in PDF format. We provide CAD file also on availability with us.
- Is there a time limit for using smart zone planning layout ? There is no time limit for building. We do advise that you store your plans and your copyright release letter in a safe place.
- What methods of payment do you accept? We accept All form type of Electronic MoneyTransfer.Cash on delivery is not available.
- What are your disclaimers? We, and the designers we work with, have put substantial care and effort into the creation of our planning. However, because we cannot provide on-site consultation, supervision, and control over actual construction, and because of the great variance in local building requirements, building practices and soil, seismic, weather and other conditions, WE CANNOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OR USE OF OUR BLUEPRINTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Can we suggest changes to the design once the First Concept Design is shared with us? You can ask as 10 changes and text us to amend the design after the First Concept Design is sent to you. It is quite common for a client to realize additional minor requirements after the First Concept Design is created.
- How much time does it take to get the design done? Once you have filled out our questionnaire and provided us with the information required, it usually takes us about 1 week to submit the First Concept Design. We will then allow 1week for you to give your comments in on the design in writing. Once we receive this, it will take us another 1 week to prepare the Final Concept Design. The total time is taken for the work istherefore a minimum of 3 weeks.
- What are your professional charges for the design of our house? Our Charges for Basic Plan (concept plan , Layout Plan and Elevation sketch 3D and 2D) are as follows
1 Small House Plans (S) (less than 1,000 ft2) = Rs. 3,000 or -US$ 160 2 Medium (M) (1,000 – 2,500 ft2) = Rs. 5,000 or -US$ 335 3 Large (L) (2,500 – 4,000 ft2) = Rs. 10,000 or -US$ 480 4 Extra Large (XL) (more than 4,000 ft2) = Quoted as per actual Note: Government Service Tax at 18.00% will be applicable on fees paid
- Is there a minimum size of plot I should have? we are the space manager,n our team tries to fit out best possible layout in whatever plot size
- Who will work on the design and what kind of expertise does Smart Zone have? We are an architectural firm based in jaipur, India. Our principal architects respectively have 15 years of experience in the field. Our office infrastructure and the team include architects, interior designers, architectural draughtsman, computer 3D modeling experts and consultants for structural engineering and building services design.
- What information will we need to share with you at the time of starting the design? Our questionnaire contains a list of information required. Some of the more important information: the size of the plot, the no.s of floors , no. of rooms require, and information on the plot such as photos and drawings of the plot and information about the structures on the neighboring plots.
- If I ask for a large house, do I get a concession in price? We have a standard table of pricing which is very reasonable in terms of the design work and deliverables which we will provide to you.
- Can we ask for changes to the design at the time of construction for any reason? Yes, you can ask us to make some changes, but these will be charged as per the man-hours spent on the revisions.
- Is there a possibility of us getting some sketch designs of the house done before we sign a design contract? No, we do not work like this. We are professional architects with lots of experience in the design of houses, and we prefer to give our full attention to a project once we are appointed. We believe that the best way to select an architect is to look at the quality of his prior work.
- Can we get more help from your organization in building the house? Are you familiar with the building regulations and codes in our town or city? Who will obtain the permissions to build? Since we have worked on projects in Rajasthan, Gujarat, we are familiar with the basic regulations in a number of places across India. We base our designs on the National Building Code of India 2005.However, we do not undertake the process of obtaining building permissions. You will require the help of a local permissions agent for this.
- Can we share some of our design ideas with you? We usually request our clients to share some ideas or images of houses they like and some they do not like. This helps us understand your personal choices and dreams for the house.
- Can you provide a design which uses local building materials? The common construction technique used in India isof a reinforced concrete (RCC) frame structure with brick infill walls. Windows are normally made of float glass and either wood or aluminum, and doors are usually wooden flush shutters.Other than this we also do designs which use engineered earth, or mud. These are in the form of Compressed Stabilised Earth Blocks (CSEB), a brick made of earth that is carefully selected and mixed with a bit of water and cement, and then compressed in a press. These are water cured and not fired like conventional bricks, so they are very environmentally friendly. If properly done, they are as durable as conventional construction. Another technique that makes use of earth is rammed earth construction. To make a wall of rammed earth, one first makes a wooden mold in the correct location of the wall. One then pours a mixture of earth, water, and cement into the mold and uses a rammer to compress the mixture into a 10-cm high layer. Successive layers are added until the desired height is reached These techniques are not yet widely used, but we believe they hold a lot of potential for low-cost environment-friendly construction in India. It is essential that the earth is very carefully selected and tested, as not any earth can be used. These techniques have been developed, tested, and extensively used.
- Can your designs be adaptable for use outside Indian subcontinent like Sri Lanka, Australia, etc? Yes, our designs can beused for places other than the Indian Sub-Continent. We can change drawings to incorporate other construction systems and climates.
- Is it possible for us to meet you before we sign a design contract with you? Yes, of course. Do telephone to fix an appointment at our Jaipur office, which runs from10am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Who are the intended audience ?
‘smart zone india’
provide hundreds of readily available standard designs efficiently because the site is dedicated to servicing our clienteles, rather than acquiring advertising income from site advertisers smartzoneindia' have professionals available to discuss and custom the design to suit projects as needed. Customers can purchase designs as is, make minor changes or have a completely new design. All designs are suitable for Indian climate, taste and standards, Companies Major Clients includes
- Indian Builders
- What Does Smart Zone offer?
Our services include: CAD Plans for planning and/or construction, 3D Renders, Color Floorplans, Landscape Plans, Kitchen / Bathroom, Color Selections and Structural layouts and complete Architectural design schemes 'smart zone is an innovative design service, offering individuals, builders, developers and architects, an on-line 24/7 design library. With a range of professional quality, modern residential plans and services including
- What Does Smart Zone offer in a Complete Set?
We offer following set of drawings if client wants our personally attention on his project. We don’t give these drawings on online planning portal.
- Cover Sheet
- Site Plan
- Floor Plan
- Floor Working Drawing
- Structural Drawings
- Slab Layout
- Electrical Plan
- Floor Covering Plan
- Door And Window Working Plans
- What is included in your plans? The contents of each smart zone package are unique, but all contain detailed, high-quality working drawings. You can expect to find the following standard elements in most sets of plans:
This artist's sketch of the exterior of the house gives you an idea of how the house will look when built and landscaped.
This sheet shows the foundation layout including concrete walls, footings, pads, posts, beams, bearing walls, and foundation
These plans show the layout of each floor of the house. Rooms and interior spaces are carefully dimensioned, doors and windows located, and keys are given for cross-section details provided elsewhere in the plans.
- HOUSE AND DETAIL CROSS-SECTIONS
Large-scale views show sections or cutaways of the foundation, interior walls, exterior walls, floors, stairways, and roof details. Additional cross-sections may show important changes in floor, ceiling, or roof heights, or the relationship of one level to another. These sections show exactly how the various parts of the house fit together and are extremely valuable during construction. Additional sheets may include enlarged wall, floor and roof construction details.
- FLOOR STRUCTURAL SUPPORTS
The floor framing plans provide detail for these crucial elements of your home. Each includes floor joist, ceiling joist, spacing, direction, span, and specifications. Beam and window headers, along with necessary details for framing connections, stairways, or dormers are also included.
The electrical plan offers suggested locations with notes for all lighting, outlets, switches, and circuits. A layout is provided for each level, as well as basements, garages, or other structures. This plan does not contain diagrams detailing how all wiring should be run, or how circuits should be engineered. These details should be designed by your electrician.
In addition to the front exterior, your blueprint set will include drawings of the rear and sides of your house as well. These drawings give notes on exterior materials and finishes. Particular attention is given to cornice detail, brick and stone accents, or other finish items that make your home unique.
- ROOF FRAMING PLANS-- Please read
Some plans contain roof framing plans, however because of the wide variation in local requirements, many plans do not. If you buy a plan without a roof framing plan, you will need an engineer familiar with local building codes to create a plan to build your roof. Even if your plan does contain a roof framing plan, we recommend that a local engineer review the plan to verify that it will meet local codes.
- WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR PLAN-- ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING SEALS
Some cities and states now require that a licensed architect or engineer review and "seal" a blueprint, or officially approve it, prior to construction. Prior to application for a building permit or the start of actual construction, we strongly advise that you consult your local building official who can tell you if such a review is required.